Monday 23 March 2015

Selection Process of Final Front Cover Image(s)

Here are the photos i liked from my photoshoot to choose a final front cover image(s). 

I didn't use this image as it isn't a mid-shot and the faces they are pulling don't suit the image I'm going for. 


I also didn't use this image, as she looks too happy for the music i am portraying and it also doesn't show both of the performers so wouldn't be appropriate. 


This is the image i used for my front cover. I felt that is would attract my target audience as it portrays my band as a similar band to Royal Blood, which is what i wanted. I think it also portrays them as a serious band gives them a certain mysteriousness which i think is good and is what every Alternative band needs. 
I actually took inspiration from this photograph of them: 


This one is similar to the picture i used, i just felt that the actual picture i used was more interesting as it was in black and white and also showed something different.


i was going to choose this one as a secondary image, but then once i had put in my text and the image i chose, i decided i only wanted one image and so did not use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment