Sunday 29 March 2015

Planning for the photoshoot of my Double Page Spread

Location: 
My location for my photo shoot will using a lift. I am looking for a lift to use as i want the lift to be resembling them "going up" in the music industry and their journey. It will be symbolic. I think this is a good idea as it shows originality and creativity. I will also be able to get a mirror shot in the background which makes it look more than to dimensional and interesting. 

The Cover Model: 
What will they be wearing?
I want my band members to be wearing clothes that show their attitude and type of music. I will have the band dressed in jeans and plain t-shirts with perhaps converse or vans footwear. I will do this because I want them to look like the stereotypical rock/grunge band in all black, dark blue and grey.

Facial Expressions;
I want the cover models facial expressions to be serious and one of them to look playful or smirking. I want them to look brooding and to intrigue people. This is a band that are making their mark on the music industry and are here to stay and i want their facial expression to reflect that.


Body Language/Posture
The body language that I want them to use will be serious and most likely hands up or arms crossed. I will have some of the band members with their arms crossed whilst have some with their hands in their pockets. This makes them look like the stereotypical teenage band. 


Weather;
The weather won't play a part as it will be inside a lift, i will however have to be considerate of the lifting i am using, as i will have to choose the right camera settings.


Miscellaneous;
I am going to be taking the photos with a Canon 1200D as i want detailed shots for my magazine, that look professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment