Monday 30 March 2015

Final Double Page Spread.



This is my final Double Page Spread and overall i am really proud and happy of the product i have achieved. I like the editing i did of the photo the best as i made the background black and white, and then edited the two main people in colour. Myth is my magazine and Blackout are my created band. I love the colour scheme, and think that i stuck to some main magazine conventions of my genre with this i.e. the black and red and white. However i also think i broke some conventions by having the 'Chaos' literally looking like Chaos and not being neat and tidy. I had a lot of fun trying to create this product. I think the colours work well and i love the photo is shows what i wanted to- that Blackout are a serious, yet quirky band and i think this will appeal to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment