Friday 10 April 2015

Evaluation Question 6.

What have you learnt about techniques from the process of constructing this product? 


From the construction of this product we started by learning how to use our blogs. This meant that we could post our work and ideas to it. Also, for guidance we can look at other students blogs which can influence our own ideas. 

First of all we used a programme called Serif Photo Plus. This enabled us to edit photos that we wanted to put into our products. For example in my double page spread i have a photo which i edited the back ground to be black and white, whilst the models were in colour. This enabled me to do so. This has given me a new skill set, with which to edit photos to make them of a professional, magazine standard.

Secondly i used a blog site, called Blogger. As mentioned before we started our coursework process by learning how to use Blogger.  Blogger enabled me too post my progress and eventually my finished products. I used blogger to type my ideas and eventually post up all of my magazine research and designs. Blogger is the main programme i have used to present my coursework. Over the course i have become well-equipped with using Blogger, and now use it with ease and find it a very simple, effective programme. 


Prezi- is also a programme i have dabbled in. I have only used it a couple of times, but i do find it a very effective programme. I have found it harder to use than say blogger or Serif, however it is an interesting also unique way to present things in a new way. They also have a great range of layouts and fonts etc to make every Prezi different! 

Another programme i have used it PagePlus. I used this to create the initial plans for my final products. This was a very useful software as it enabled me to gather ideas about how i wanted my final product to look. It did take me a while to learn how to use PagePlus as it was a completely new idea, that hadn't tried before. I had never come across it before, but now that i know how to use it, it is extremely useful for envisioning the ideas you have! 



It did take me a while to use the programmes, as i had to learn how each individual worked and get my head around the whole process! But now  i know how to use all of the programmes, effectively and to my advantage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment