Friday 6 February 2015

Rate Cards and Potential Advertisements.



Here is an example of a real rate card for NME magazine: 


This is the rate card for my magazine:



Potential companies that would want to advertise in my magazine: 


I think one company that would be interested in advertising would be Amazon as you can now stream music from them. Them advertising in my magazine would benefit them as my magazine is for younger people who this might appeal to. 


Secondly is the Isle of Wight festival, as the readers of my magazine are the type of people to go this festival. Them advertising in my magazine would encourage more people to go. It is a popular event and would attract interest from this. 


Thirdly, is Sony Music label. The type of people that read my magazine, might be interested in getting a record label deal and/or prodding music. Sony advertising would benefit them as it would help them to become more well known and find new artists. 


Once again, another festival that would benefit from advertisement in my magazine is the Reading and Leeds music festival. The two festivals i have mentioned, my target audience is based around the type of people who would go to these two popular festivals. These festivals also include artists similar to how i imagine mine to be. 



Lastly, is Beats, headphone company. I think this would include popular advertisement as the people who read my magazine are avid music listeners and are never seen without their headphones. Including Beats could increase their sales, as well as be intriguing to my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment