Tuesday 12 May 2015

Final Version Front Cover.

 
After receiving some feedback, I changed the colour of the cover lines on the top left to yellow, with a black outline, to make them standout more. I think this is effective as it makes them stand out more and adds more dimension to my final front cover.
I also added an issue number and date, as originally I had forgotten to do this. I also put it in bright red to make it easier for potential audiences to notice and make it easier to tell what edition it is.
For "Greatest British Bands Ever" I changed it to a bolder red font to make it easier to read, I also moved the words closer together to get rid of wasted space.
I did also move "Live Kasabian" further down so it wouldn't get mistaken as being the connected to the "Album Title." 

No comments:

Post a Comment